Genetic Profiles of Stallions 2020 – Order now
The genetic profiles from more than 220 of the in Oldenburg frequently used stallions provide the possibility to support in taking the right decision of what traits can be expected from the different stallions.
- Detailed impression of the inheritance performance of the stallions for conformation, correctness, walk, trot, canter and (free) jumping.
- Number of linear described descendants, divided by foals and older offspring. The new book contains 30 new stallion profiles compared to the previous year, both from young and older stallions.
- From the stallion profiles that were already published in the previous year, the number of linear described descendants is higher and therefore also the significance of the traits.
- Many stallion lines with great overviews of the sire lines of modern breeding stallions are included.
Especially for our native speaking breeders and Oldenburg friends from abroad, we have created an template to cut:
- Dänisch (Dansk)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- French (Francais)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Polish (Polska)
- Czech (čeština) follows soon
Are you interested? Then order now. The book is available for 25.00 Euro (plus 7.00 Euro for deliveries abroad). Please order via E-mail to email@example.com and mention your address and country. Each book includes a free laminated template in your language.
Photo: Order our book Genetic Profiles 2020 now and profit!