Genetic Profiles of Stallions 2020 – Order now
- Detailed insight into the inheritance performance of a stallion, divided according to exterior, foundation, the three basic gaits of step, trot and gallop as well as free jumping.
- Number of offspring described linearly, divided into foals and older offspring.
- The new edition of the book contains 30 new genetic profiles, both from older stallions and from young stallions.
- The level of safety of the stallions' genetic profiles, which were published last year, has increased, as a large number of offspring has now been described linearly.
- Many stallion lines; The detailed pedigrees of the stallions give a good overview of the relationships between the stallions.
- The description texts have been translated into English for the international breeders.
Would you also like to use this valuable source of information? Then order now! The book about the Genetic Profiles is now available for 25 Euros (plus 2.70 Euros delivery within Germany or 7.00 Euros for deliveries abroad). For orders please contact Nicole Birnbaum by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit our counter at the Stallion Shows in the Oldenburg Horse Center Vechta, become a member and secure your book about the Genetic Profile 2020 directly as a welcome gift.
Photo: Order our book Genetic Profiles 2020 now and profit!