List of Fees
- One-time admission fee 100 Euro
- Annual membership fee 60 Euro
- Mare registration three-year old mares 20 Euro
- Mare registration four-year old and older mares 30 Euro
- Annual mare levy 30 Euro
- Change in ownership of broodmares 25 Euro
- Re-activation of withdrawn mares 20 Euro
- Foal registration for foals by stallions active in Stallion Directory 105 Euro
- (Foals by stallions listed in the Stallion Directory in the year of breeding for registration, micro-chip and parentage verification)
- Foal registration for foals resulting from a Single Breeding Permit (SBP) 215 Euro
- (After issue of written Single Breeding Permit for registration, micro-chip and parentage verification)
- Yard branding event 120 Euro
- Foal registration for foals by stallions active in Stallion Directory at a yard branding event 125 Euro
- First naming of a horse 30 Euro
Further fees on request.
Change of ownership in the Equine Passport
How do I pay for the change in ownership?
- You will receive an invoice from us
- You can pay by sending a check or here at the Verband in cash
How much does registration cost?
The fee for change of ownership is 25 Euro
How do I get the Equine Passport back?
If you have a German address, you will receive the passport against payment on delivery (COD); otherwise you will receive an invoice. Immediately after payment has been made, the passport with registered change of ownership will be sent to you.
Where should I send the Equine Passport?
What is the fee for issuing a copy?
A fee in the amount of 125 Euro (plus postage and COD charges as well as any foreign bank charges) will be charged for the issue of a copy of the Equine Passport or Certificate of Ownership.
Who must sign the declaration on oath?
The declaration on oath must be signed by the owner of the horse himself and officially certified by a notary or lawyer (signature and seal).
What do I need to send you?
Please send a declaration on oath certified by a notary public or lawyer to our Verband (Grafenhorststr. 5, 49377 Vechta) which should contain the following information:
- You should state that you have lost the original passport or Certificate of Ownership and therefore want to apply for a copy.
- You must furthermore state that the original papers will be immediately returned to the Oldenburg Verband if they are ever found again.
- Universal equine number of your horse (e.g. DE 433330000011)
- Pedigree (sire/dam/dam’s sire)
- Breeder, if known
- Color and markings (photo if available)
- Approx. 50 hairs with roots from the mane of the horse (pull the hairs out; do not cut)